After considerable delays in submitting a Dissemination Plan and carrying out the necessary activities of WP6 and following a bilateral meeting between the coordinator of Elba Project, University Santiago de Compostela, and the Leader of WP6, University of Primorska on June 11, the UP officially informed the coordinator that University of Primorska will not be able to continue as leader of Work Package 6 (Dissemination & Exploitation). Therefore, the USC called for an Urgent On-line Meeting for the Steering Committee of the project in order to decide on “which partner could be the new leader for this WP”. The meeting was held on Wednesday, June 23 2021 via Zoom platform.
The following points were the main outcomes of the meeting:
- Nominate A.Baitursynov Kostanay Regional University to be the new Leader of Work Package 6 (Dissemination & Exploitation).
- Shifting the remaining budget of WP6 assigned to University of Primorska to be reallocated to the budget of the new leader, A.Baitursynov Kostanay Regional University.
- University of Primorska continues offering the maintenance and hosting of the website of the project and to carry out the necessary updates and publications on the website following the instructions of the new leader.
- Create Supporting Team to help the new leader of WP6 in producing and approving the D&S Plan and to prepare a detailed report on the dissemination activities.
- The team includes representatives from University of Santiago de Compostela, University of Primorska, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent, Urgench State University, International Information Technology University, Technological University of Tajikistan and I.Razzakov Kyrgyz State Technical University.
AOB: At the end of the meeting, there was a round of questions and consultations regarding the purchase of equipment, the next face-to-face Management Meeting, training, and financial issues.